Woao

Solo quiero dejar esto escrito para poder editar posteriormente este globo de texto.. :) No es tan serio, así que no creo que algún día le pase mi blog a alguien además de una que otra amiga...(Catalaina Benavides, por supuesto)

domingo, 12 de julio de 2026

Nothing important, just practice...

 Yeah, in fact, this is just an attempt to practice my english grammar since I´m on vacation. I don´t know, but in certain way I think that this is not going to help me at all...cause first, I haven´t been writing in english since july 26th, and second, I am sure that I´m going to forget about this project in just a few days...

Corrección: 

Yeah, actually, this is just my attempt to practice my English while I'm on vacation. I'm not sure it'll help much, though. For one thing, I haven't written anything in English since July 26th. And for another, knowing myself, I'll probably forget about this project in a few days.

Thank you for reading!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario